Four Jaw Fiber Rotary Chuck Pneumatic Feeding Chuck for CNC Lathe Laser Cutting Machine
We have more than 10 years' experience in focusing on R&D, production and sales of various pneumatic chucks, electric chucks and other power chucks.
The laser chuck is mainly designed for laser tube cutting equipment. It can be used as an independent rotating spindle with a chuck which can firmly clamp workpiece and rotate simultaneously. Rotary air intake is achieved through the rotator equipped at the end to achieve fast clamping and loosening actions. The air source supplies air continuously during work.
The design length of the clamping claw is short, and the phenomenon that slippery is caused and the clamping is unstable because of a long clamping claw horn does not appear at the condition of the maximum clamping force; the chuck has a simple structure, light weight, small moment of inertia and low energy consumption.
About the structure, the center of the chuck is a through structure. In order to make the environment clean and hygienic, the product of this series can be equipped with a dust extraction device on the back.
2. Performance Parameters
Maximunm clamping force:
Rotating part weight:
Whole unit weight:
1. Full stroke design
2. Wide range of applications, diversification of processing profiles
3. High repetitive positioning accuracy
4. Low maintenance cost, long service life
5. Multiple configurations are available
5.1 Solid or hollow
5.2 Comb-type or mortise-groove type claws
5. Production Line
6. Our Service
1. We are the direct factory with good price and fast lead time.
2. Professional design team work with you.
3. Professional QC team to guarantee the high quality.