Large Clamping Force Rotary Pneumatic Laser Chuck For Cutting Pipes
Our laser rotary chuck is specially designed for laser tube cutting equipment. It can be used as an independent rotating spindle with a chuck which can firmly clamp workpiece and rotate simultaneously. Rotary air intake is achieved through the rotator equipped at the end to achieve fast clamping and loosening actions. The air source supplies air continuously during work.
The clamping force of the laser rotary chuck is large, the clamping is stable; the adjustment is convenient, the efficiency is high; the rigidity is higher than a long clamping claw, the precision can be maintained for long time, and there is no phenomenon that the bending deformation of the clamping claw affects the rotary precision.
2. Performance Parameters
|Maximum clamping force
|Rotating part weight
|Whole unit weight
Note: above numbers are standard parameters. We can also design products according to clients' special requirements.
- a. Full stroke design
- b. Wide range of applications, diversification of processing profiles
- c. High repetitive positioning accuracy
- d. Low maintenance cost, long service life
- e. Multiple configurations are available
e.1 Solid or hollow
e.2 Comb-type or mortise-groove type claws
5. Product Line
6. Our Service
- a.We are the direct factory with good price and fast lead time.
- b.Professional design team work with you.
- c.Professional QC team to guarantee the high quality.
- d.Providing OEM & ODM service.