154mm Claw Stroke Four Jaw Pneumatic Laser Chuck For Pipe Cutting Machine
The laser chuck is commonly used in laser fiber cutting machines and can be used as an independent rotating spindle. At the same time, the workpiece can be tightly held while rotating.
The side-rotating air intake allows for quick clamping and loosening action and can operate without disconnecting the air source.
Laser chuck directly use cylinder output, output force and air pressure is linear proportion, easy to achieve software control. High mechanical efficiency, small energy loss, large output clamping force, stable clamping force. As a result of taking the cylinder to clamp the workpiece directly, so the working stroke of the cylinder is the working stroke of the chuck, which will also expand the clamping range of the chuck. The axial size of chuck is small, and the cost of zero tail is lower.
Laser chuck is designed with square middle hole. Compared with the round hole laser chuck, the square tube size is increased and the application range is enlarged.
2. Performance Parameters
Maximunm clamping force
Rotating part weight
Whole unit weight
1. Full stroke design
2. Wide range of applications, diversification of processing profiles
3. High repetitive positioning accuracy
4. Low maintenance cost, long service life
5. Multiple configurations are available
5.1 Solid or hollow
5.2 Comb-type or mortise-groove type claws
5. Our Service
1. We are the direct factory with good price and fast lead time.
2. Professional design team work with you.
3. Professional QC team to guarantee the high quality.